- Local Above Ground Pool Removal NJ
- Local Computer Recycling NJ
- Local Mattress Removal NJ
- Local TV Removal NJ
- Local Furniture Removal NJ
- Local Attic Clean Out NJ
- Local Carpet Removal NJ
- Local Garage Clean Out NJ
- Local Estate Clean Out NJ
- Local Refrigerator Removal NJ
- Local Sofa Removal NJ
- Local Washer Dryer Pick Up NJ
- Local Basement Clean Out NJ
- Local Yard Waste Removal NJ
- Local Hot Tub Removal NJ
- Local Gym Exercise Equipment Removal NJ
- Local Garbage Removal NJ
- Local Clean Out Services NJ
- Local Clutter Clean Out NJ
- Local Clutter Clean Up NJ
- Local Foreclosure Clean Out NJ
- Local Hoarder Clean Out NJ
- Local Hoarder Clean Up NJ
- Local Hoarding Clean up NJ
- Local Junk Haulers NJ
- Local Junk Pick Up Services NJ
- Local Junk Removal Services NJ
- Local Rubbish Removal NJ
- Local Trash Pick Up Services NJ
- Local Trash Removal Services NJ
- Local Property Cleanout Service NJ
Local Boat Removal in New Jersey
Boat Removal Process
If you have a boat you no longer need sitting in dry-dock, parked on your property, or even floating in the marina, it’s time to call 1-844-JUNK-RAT for our boat removal services. We are one of the leading boat removal companies in the area, and we’ll work with you to get your boat removed.
Don’t have a trailer?
Not a problem.
Don’t have a title?
We can work with you. Boat removal in NJ is just one step away, thanks to our professional, licensed, and insured crew.
How many haulers are sent to my property?
Boat removal is a challenging exercise that requires well-trained junk boat removal expertise to ensure a good job is done. When you get in touch with us, we usually dispatch a team of two New Jersey boat removal nj professionals to come and assist with boat removal. However, depending on the nature of the task, we can send in more crew members to ensure your boat is safely removed and disposed. Keeping an unused boat attracts extra charges so it’s always wise to let professionals come in and transport it to a boat junk yard. We know boat removal is a specialized service so the NJ team that comes to sort you out is well-trained, knowledgeable and experienced.
Here are a few typical questions we’ve been asked about our boat removal services for both scrap boat removal and working boat removal.
1. I have no title for a boat I no longer need. Can 1-844-JUNK-RAT help?
You might be surprised to learn that boat removal in NJ typically does require the title for the boat. This is because the title proves ownership and gives you (or us) the right to properly dispose of your boat. If you don’t have the title, it becomes much harder to prove that you own the boat and can get rid of it. Title issues arise during property disputes, divorces, and inheritance cases, so a title really is a necessary document for smooth junk boat removal or even for the removal of a boat that’s in great shape you no longer want or need.
So, what happens if you don’t have the title, can’t find the title, or you lost the title? First of all, there are ways to get a re-issued title before calling us for old boat removal services. However, if you’re unsure of how to proceed, we recommend calling the 1-844-JUNK-RAT office, and we’ll help you figure out the next steps to take so we can safely and legally provide boat removal in NJ. We’re here for you, and we’ll do all we can to help you solve the problem of a no-title boat removal project.
2. I need my boat removed from my property, but I don’t have a trailer. Can 1-844-JUNK-RAT help?
We’re happy to say yes. We can certainly help you out! While many boat owners have a trailer to move their boat from storage to the docks, some do not. You might have inherited an old boat without a trailer, acquired a property with an old boat, or even sold your trailer since you no longer intend to go boating. We understand the need for a trailer when we provide boat removal services, and that’s why we have our own trailer.
When you call us to provide old boat removal service or a free boat removal estimate, we’ll determine the length and weight of the boat. This information will help us determine what trailer to bring when it comes time to remove your old or unwanted boat. No matter where your boat may be – whether it’s in a marina, dry dock storage, or even on your property, we can remove it, and we’ll bring our own trailer for the job.
3. Can I donate my unwanted boat to charity?
Charity donation regulations are strict when it comes to large item donations. After all, a charity that takes large item donations must assume responsibility for the items and need to ensure that they’re in excellent working order. Only the best quality items are worth it for a charity to accept for auction or sale. Because of this, boats typically need to be in perfect condition. This applies to its seaworthiness in addition to cabin condition and the condition of its sails, rigging, motor, paint, and general upkeep. If you’ve kept your boat pristine, then there are charities that will accept your donation.
If your boat is in less than perfect condition, 1-844-JUNK-RAT is here to help you get rid of it hassle-free. We’re one of the few boat removal companies that provide scrap boat removal and old boat removal, whether you have a trailer or not. Give us a call for a free boat removal estimate, and we’ll provide you with an estimate based on your specific situation.
4. What happens if my boat is on a trailer, but it’s not operative? Can you take the boat and the trailer?
Some customers are ready to give up boating for good, or they’ve come into an inheritance of a working boat they no longer want. If you find yourself searching for ‘boat removal near me,’ you might be in one of those two scenarios. If you’re done with the boating life, and you have no need to keep the trailer around, then it makes sense to get both the boat and the trailer removed at the same time. After all, you won’t be needing the trailer anymore.
When you call us for old boat removal for a working boat or scrap boat removal for a non-operational boat, we can take both the trailer and the boat at the same time. We will then properly dispose of both the trailer and the boat for you. No need to have a trailer lying around in storage or around your property when we can take the trailer along with the boat.
5. I have a boat I don’t need, and it’s located in a marina. Is it possible to have it removed?
Whether you’re looking for boat removal in NJ for a dry dock boat or one that’s in a marina, 1-844-JUNK-RAT is here to help. We can remove a boat from wherever it’s located. If you have a boat on private property, we need only your permission to access the property to remove the boat. If it’s in dry dock storage or floating in a marina, we can coordinate with you and the marina owner to remove the boat.
We’ll be happy to work with you to remove your boat no matter where you need us to go to provide junk boat removal services. If you call for a free boat removal estimate, be sure to tell us where your boat is when you inform us about your situation. We’re proud to be one of the few boat removal companies that offer free estimates and boat removal in NJ, whether you have a trailer or not, no matter where your boat is located.
How much does it cost?
Many people fear the costs associated with boat removal but it doesn’t have to be so. For our case, we’ve simplified our boat removal nj prices to ensure that we’re able to help a wider pool of New Jersey clients who’re in need of our services. Our pricing strategy is appealing because we only charge you based on the amount of space junk takes up on our boat disposal truck. This is highly advantageous because it enables us to tailor our boat removal charges in accordance to the needs of our NJ clients. Our aim is to always ensure we’re the most affordable boat disposal near me service.
Do I need to do anything myself?
No, this is because boat removal is a sensitive exercise that requires specialized skills and equipment to accomplish the task. Once you get in touch with our boat disposal team, we shall quickly come to your New Jersey location and immediately get down to work. This means you don’t need to get involved in the exercise, you leave everything where it is and our junk boat removal NJ team shall get it from wherever it is. We work closely with all our boat removal clients including agreeing on the best timings to carry out boat removal nj in the shortest time possible.
Having a boat seems like an awesome idea. Unfortunately, you might find yourself with so many problems when it comes to boat removal or disposal. Yes, there are strict rules governing the disposal of almost anything in New Jersey.
You might be looking for a boat disposal near you or a boat junk yard. Getting rid of an old boat in New Jersey is never an easy task especially when you consider all the legal things you need to comply with.
Taking care of the entire boat removal or disposal process can be a challenging task. You might even end up paying more for the hauling of the boat to a New Jersey recycling facility than you would earn by salvaging the parts. Of course, boat disposal becomes complicated even if you call up a dumpsite because you might have to chop the boat into smaller pieces. Then you have to take care of the engine and other parts which could potentially contaminate the environment. The list of things you have to do related to the boat removal or disposal is almost endless.
For this reason, it’s better to hire a professional junk removal company to take care of everything for you. When it comes to removing a boat,1-844 Junk Rat is one of the best local New Jersey companies you can count on.
We know all the state guidelines when it comes to boat removal services. You won’t have to take care of anything. Leave the entire boat to our care and simply enjoy our junk rat show. Boat removal doesn’t have to be expensive. We offer affordable prices for our New Jersey services. On top of that, we are big recycling and donating supporters!
Why rent dumpers and load it yourself?
We do the work while you sit back and relax!
- We also pick up heavy items! We do it all… Furniture Removal, piano removal, washer & dryer removal, appliance removal, hot tub removal and much more! Removing and disposing heavy, bulky items can be an extremely difficult task best left to the professionals. So, you don’t have to go through the ordeal. Just sit back and let us do all the heavy lifting for you.
- Need anything to be demolished? NOT a problem!! We also provide demolition services to assist your needs. Our Junk Rats will professionally and efficiently service your demolition needs, we offer kitchen demolition, shed demolition, garage demolition, deck demolition, above ground pool removal and more! Just give us a call & we’ll gladly assist you.
- In need of an estate clean out or any other cleanout service? Our friendly team members will perform the work with respect when you’re going through a very difficult and emotional time. We donate up to 70% of the items we remove, so it is less trash into the landfill and someone else in need will be happy to receive our donation. You’re only required to pay for the space your items take up on the truck– no hourly rates, additional labor costs, or disposal fee-it’s all included in your flat-rate price!