Located in the heart of the Northeast corridor, Cumberland County is situated along the Delaware Bay and conveniently located two hours from New York City and Baltimore and forty-five minutes from Philadelphia and Atlantic City. Cumberland County was founded in January 1748 and occupies about 500 square miles of land in the south-central part of New Jersey and has over 40 miles of Delaware Bay coastline. According to 2011 estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau over 157,000 people call Cumberland County home. It is comprised of 3 Cities, 10 Townships and 1 Borough.
Do you need Cumberland County, NJ residential or commercial junk removal services?
If so, Junk Rat is here for you! We are proud to say we have more than twenty years of professional experience providing junk removal services such as ruggish removal, estate clean out, furniture removal, junk pick up, and garbage disposal services for Cumberland County, NJ.
Junk Rats has a crew of licensed and insured professionals with years of experience. Our company also has all necessary permits to provide junk removal services such as:
– Shed, Garage and Deck Demolition
– Construction Debris Removal
– Boat Removal
– Appliance Removal
– Above Ground Pool and Hot Tub Removal
– Furniture Removal
– And more!
When you hire Junk Rats for your Cumberland County, NJ junk removal services, you can expect us to:
– Arrive at your location on time with our trucks and crew.
– Completely remove, load up, and haul away the junk or items you want us to take.
– Charge you only for the space your items take in our trucks, not for our time or labor.
At Junk Rats, we don’t charge you for the time it takes, or the number of people required to complete your job. We focus on customer satisfaction and our customer-focused approach is what has made us a five-star junk removal company in NJ.
We’re committed to making sure every Cumberland County, NJ junk removal services job is as Eco-friendly as possible. Our Junk Rats crew will always:
– Donate items with life left, such as furniture or appliances, to a local center for families in need.
– Recycle everything we can.
– Take only what is left to the landfill.
This is how we keep our communities clean and green.
Call today for your hassle-free quote and let’s get your property cleaned up.